The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[OFFICIAL] Tutorials Thread v2.0

Syntax

• 1 month later...

Alexander Edler:

tutorialtw6.jpg

It's my one and only tut, from the first page. No one's result came even close to as nice as mine though, I guess it wasn't a good tut? But I still think you should try it out. Remember to use a quality render, and not one that is all dark and stuff. Also, when you get to the mosaic part, don't make the mosaiced area too big, you want the texture to show behing the render as well, not just all tiles. Look at the pyatt one for example, mosaics are just in the corner. It would make me happy to see atleast one person come up with a nice result. Oh, and PLEASE use nice text. Try Century Gothic with a glow in the back if you have nothing downloaded.

I remember once, this guy requested a sig and CF00 made one for him, and then he's like zomg thanks yada yada yada .. then under where he put that crap he put "----------------------------------" and under that pasted the sig and put thanks cf00 beside it. It was quite a funny day.

Knucksfan, go to My Controls in the top right and click on Edit Signature then do what marinated.pea said to.

I remember once, this guy requested a sig and CF00 made one for him, and then he's like zomg thanks yada yada yada .. then under where he put that crap he put "----------------------------------" and under that pasted the sig and put thanks cf00 beside it. It was quite a funny day.

Knucksfan, go to My Controls in the top right and click on Edit Signature then do what marinated.pea said to.

Archived