The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

If it happens, who do think will win- GSP vs BJ Penn?

Unless Penn manages to land the perfect combo of shots early in the bout, I'd have to say GSP. At this point I think Georges is damn near unsubmittable, he's too strong from the top position and is too quick off his back. He's not dangerous from that position per se, but the second someone goes for a sub he's back on his feet.

I think he's faster and cleaner on his feet than Penn, and his cardio is far better than Penn's. However...BJ is dangerous to anyone he fights, so I would think that GSP would really have to stick and move and wear him out just to be safe.

He was involved in a Hit&Run accident, and then continued to flee from the police.

Apparently he went on some crazy fasting diet which consisted of water, energy drinks, and very little sleep. I think he kinda snapped after the loss to Forrest, and lost his brain for a little while.

yeah, and at the ufc 87 press conference he told reporters that the crazyness had a lot do with splitting with his trainer Juanito.

There are some rumours that Janito ripped Jackson off of some money. Not sure whats going on there..

I'd rather see BJ Penn vs Jon Fitch than Penn vs GSP. Penn is just too outclassed in every department, especially in striking and conditioning, to make for a compelling fight against GSP.

Id like to see BJ actually work his way up in WW than get an automatic title shot without even fight anyone else.

His last win at WW was in 2004..

This is a stupid move by the UFC. If GSP wins.. well hes a bigger guy he was suppose to.

If he loses this screws everything up. If BJ holds both WW and LW titles at the same time then the WW and LW will have wait 1 year for every title shot.

BJ will fight one at WW and then one at LW and more time inbetween than normal people to drop and gain all the weight.

If BJ actually thinks hes that good he should go to WW and stay there. Work his donkey up to see. If he loses against GSP hes just going to go back to LW again for a couple years until Dana lets him have another title shot at WW without proving nothing.

Does any one else not like kimbo slice?

Personally, I think hes... well we will leave it unsaid what i think :P

I obviously like GSP... who doesn't...

Overall, I dont watch much UFC but what i've seen, which is like 5 cards, I find awesome.

Does any one else not like kimbo slice?

Personally, I think hes... well we will leave it unsaid what i think :P

I obviously like GSP... who doesn't...

Overall, I dont watch much UFC but what i've seen, which is like 5 cards, I find awesome.

Dana White said in a past interview that Kimbo was everything the UFC was not about.

He said Kimbo would get dominated if he were in the UFC and I don't blame him.

Viral fighters aren't exactly the most skilled in the sport of MMA.

Though you have to give him credit for trying........

Dana White said in a past interview that Kimbo was everything the UFC was not about.

He said Kimbo would get dominated if he were in the UFC and I don't blame him.

Viral fighters aren't exactly the most skilled in the sport of MMA.

Though you have to give him credit for trying........

Kimbo is just a straight up bum....He got beatdown and exposed by that bum Thompson in his last fight.

Anderson Silvas set for a new fight

Cant remember against who

Damn man this guy loves to fight

Around Halloween time!

Most fighters take 6+ Months off after a fight PSH!!!!!!!

ANDERSON

THE

SPIDER

SILVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Silva's next fight is against Canadian Patrick Cote

I hope Cote shocks the world and KO's Silva

Edited by Hordichuk22

No way my friend

Silvas the deadliest Spider On THE PLANET!!!

One of the greatest if not the greatest

Silva is not the greatest

The greatest MMA fighter of all time is Fedor Emelianenko...He has been the Heavyweight Champ for a very long time and he is UNDEFEATED.

Silva has 4 LOSSES....He is not unbeatable...Cote hits very hard, he has a punchers chance