The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

Machida is a machine. I don't know who beats this guy. Finally, we may got a lobg-serving champion with him. There hasn't been one since Chuck really. Great fight!

Matt Hughes makes me sick. Texhnically, yah he won the fight. But what a horrible way to win. Lay and pray. Garbage. Oh well, I hate them both anyways.

Great PPV all around though. Some great KO's (Machida, Kyrzstoff, McFedries), as well as great subs. The Edgar/Sherk fight was definitely entertaining.

pretty good fights.

i was hoping hughes vs serra was longer. It didnt really tell us much. Hughes had top control and Serra almost fluke ko'd hughes with the accidental headbutt.

Tommorow in Japan is the Dream Super Hulk Tournament.

Leave it to the Japanese to put on mma freak shows but its soo crazy you gotta watch!

Jose Conseco is fighting too! haha hes going to get destroyed. It wont be aired in north america but check out mmatko.com or youtube or something. Someone should have the results up. I think its on 5am our time, tuesday morning.

Its basically Giants fighting one another and some other goods fights.

Mayhem miller vs Jacare for the middleweight title. That should be technical.

and kid Yamamoto is fighting again. should be a circus show you cant miss!

It's good to see Evans lose a match.

That overrated gallus domesticus showboater got his just desserts.

KARATES BACK BABY!!!

Huh? Rashad Evans is a pretty classy guy. I was pulling for Machida, as I really enjoyed his last match against Thiago Silva, but I would've had no ill will had Evans pulled it off.

I am curious if Rampage will have anything different to throw at Machida though. We were talking about that in the bar not more than a minute before Goldie and Joe brought it up.

Lyoto could hold that belt for a long time.

Too bad i was hoping HDNet would air this freak show

I read somewhere where they said that it would air on HDNET. So if you have the channel you can pvr it or check it out.

I think it starts 2 am Pacific time. Maybe google to be positive. I dont have that channel.