The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

***The UFC/MMA THREAD***

Charlie.Sheen

anyone watch tuf last night?

i think this is the best season yet. last year was a joke.

this cody mckenzie kid has one deadly guillotine.

DUDE! Last night's episode was insane! So glad Cody shut Koscheck and mini Koscheck up. Can't stand those clowns. Also, Jonathan Brookins was great. Glad he beat Sevak too. He was just as annoying as the rest of the yellow team.

at first i thought cody would of lost very early into the first because the fight started with only 25mins remaining in the double header episode. when marc dove in for the takedown and i saw cody lock in the guillotine i was literally jumping for joy.

did not expect it to end that early. marc is an idiot, shrugged off his 17second lost and still thinks hes the best.

if i were GSP i would be all over koscheck, but i know hes not that kind of guy.

funny how all the goofs ended up on team koscheck and all the mature fighters on GSP. excluding nam phan and cody mckenzie.

funny how all the goofs ended up on team koscheck and all the mature fighters on GSP. excluding nam phan and cody mckenzie.

I don't think most of those guys are goofs at all. I think they are acting the way they are because of who their coach is. Koscheck is a douchebag and it's rubbing off on his team. Aside from Bruce Leroy, GSP's team has been humble and respectful, just like GSP. Kos's team has been cocky and arrogant, just like Kos. Koscheck is coming off really bad in this show and GSP the opposite. Koscheck isn't upset for his team member when that guy loses, he's upset that he, as a coach, is losing the show to GSP. GSP on the other hand is legitimately concerned for and supportive of his fighters. The guys under GSP are going to have a much better chance of still making the UFC, regardless if they win the show or not, because of how their talent is being nurtured. Kos's team members will need to go another route.

Also, if I were on this show and was on Koscheck's team, watching the show now I would seriously pissed that I didn't get to be on GSP's team.

Edited by Steve Danger