The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

Ditto.

It's just like any other December day now....rain, rain, and more rain.

And bad drivers, but we get those even if it's sunny :P

It's this type of weather I hate.

I'd rather be in Edmonton, have it -10 or 15 outside - fresh snow on the ground and lots and lots of sun.

You could stay in have the sun beam into your place, or go outside and maybe play some pick up at the local outdoor rink...

snowing pretty good here. The mountains sure will have some nice amounts of snow on them for the weekend! Thats good that there is suppose to be snow on xmas eve. I cant believe how cold its suppose to be getting around here, into the -5 to -10 region. :S Hopefully i can make a nice sheet of ice

Son of a female dog. This is the problem when your exams are near the end of the schedule. Just want to get them over with. :(

Supposed to snow more overnight, and then be like -2 in the morning. So all that snow is basically going to just freeze over on the roads. Awesome. :D

Edited by Tru_Knyte

Thats great, we also have this issue called going up a hill... And our snow is not dry like yours, until you drive in Vancouver snow, dont even start to talk about the drivers out here, mmm, kay. Also alot of idiots dont put Snow tires on, they think All Season will do the trick, lol.

You gett the same kinda snow in calgary more than vancouver get's

I got snow tires on the back tires but im worried abot the people in the ecsalades with low profiles that dont grip anything.

I hate lower mainland snow. It always rain before or after snow.

Rain before: takes ages for the snow to build up

Rain after: snow is gone in a flash

:angry:

:angry:

I was so happy, it was gunna snow and wut happens....slush

Hopefully it'll b better tomorrow

Totally agree. Can't it just snow and stick around for a few weeks?!?!?