The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

I'm seriously thinking on walking on someone's sidewalk and slipping and suing those bastards for all they got.

I'd do that, but I already have a mobility disability so I'd look like a dumbass even going out in these conditions, before anything is plowed/shoveled...

But then again, I really am a dumbass, so it wouldn't matter.

Edited by BuckyHermit

good idea. I am pretty sure though that you will be able to get a flight after tommorow.

Yah airports are ok ... they keep up the runways, as soon as it stops snowing flights will leave, i am gueesing a 8 hour delay .. which sucks but is manageable ...

I'd do that, but I already have a mobility disability so I'd look like a dumbass even going out in these conditions, before anything is plowed/shoveled...

But then again, I really am a dumbass, so it wouldn't matter.

No way. You would look bad taking a nice walk out in the snow and breathing the fresh cold air? You do what you want. Take a walk. It's their responsibility to shovel their sidewalk.

Edited by Arctic Monkeys

No way. You would look bad taking a nice walk out in the snow and breathing the fresh cold air?

Well, I wouldn't look bad because my looks are absolutely stunning ( :rolleyes: ) but I'd look clumsy, that's for sure. Although I'm sure it'd be amusing for you guys. ;)

I've been using my wheels instead during this cold snap... It's slightly better/safer but much slower... (It's actually FASTER during normal conditions, without snow. But with snow, it's worse.)

It's their responsibility to shovel their sidewalk.

It is, really, but there's no bylaw in Richmond to enforce that, unlike Vancouver (as far as I know).

Edited by BuckyHermit

Well, I wouldn't look bad because my looks are absolutely stunning ( :rolleyes: ) but I'd look clumsy, that's for sure. Although I'm sure it'd be amusing for you guys. ;)

I've been using my wheels instead during this cold snap... It's slightly better/safer but much slower...

Comon. I know you wanna do it.

Easy money.

It is, really, but there's no bylaw in Richmond to enforce that, unlike Vancouver (as far as I know).

Well, I guess it's easy because Poco has that law.

Edited by Arctic Monkeys

No way. You would look bad taking a nice walk out in the snow and breathing the fresh cold air? You do what you want. Take a walk. It's their responsibility to shovel their sidewalk.

My side walk is covered with slippery ice :) cause that's how we roll in richmond