The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

OMG Snow?

CanucksFan415

People in Metro Vancouver use snow tires?! :P

I do, actually my whole family does, 3 vehicles in the household. We can laugh at all the hongers with their Benz SUV's getting stuck with the first hint of snow.

Don't worry fellow Vancouverites, it ain't snowing for a while ;)

weather-oct5-09.png

I do, actually my whole family does, 3 vehicles in the household. We can laugh at all the hongers with their Benz SUV's getting stuck with the first hint of snow.

Don't worry fellow Vancouverites, it ain't snowing for a while ;)

weather-oct5-09.png

boo....i is no like hot wedder

People in Metro Vancouver use snow tires?! :P

Actually, this past winter alot of people shelled out for snow tires. But it is amazing how many people left them on all summer.

Silly Vancouverites don't realize that snow tires are made of a softer compound so they ware out faster if driving on bare pavement.

Actually, this past winter alot of people shelled out for snow tires. But it is amazing how many people left them on all summer.

Silly Vancouverites don't realize that snow tires are made of a softer compound so they ware out faster if driving on bare pavement.

In Vancouver, I once saw a car driving with chains on during 15-degree weather, so I'm not too surprised.

Edited by BuckyHermit

I plan on getting studded ones shortly!