The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Questions that don't deserve their own threads

-SN-

I know this gets talked about alot, but here's my whine. If the Mod (timw33) wants to lock a thread because there is an official thread somewhere else... Then dont make a comment about the topic of this 'repeat' thread. Just lock it.

Such as :Mats Sundin Thread please, until we can get a better source on this.

Those translate into pretty rough english..[/

Post those links in the Sundin thread though.

LOCKED.

He gets to give his two cents about the translation, then locks it! That was the best Sundin thread all week. I dont want to wade through 63 pages of crap to find some juicey bits. I want fresh threads. That way 'latest board topics' wont be the land of retarded and/or locked threads. The cdc mods could do with getting over themselves and relax on the rules now and again.

Im sure I posted this in the wrong place. :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...
I know this gets talked about alot, but here's my whine. If the Mod (timw33) wants to lock a thread because there is an official thread somewhere else... Then dont make a comment about the topic of this 'repeat' thread. Just lock it.

Such as :Mats Sundin Thread please, until we can get a better source on this.

Those translate into pretty rough english..[/

Post those links in the Sundin thread though.

LOCKED.

He gets to give his two cents about the translation, then locks it! That was the best Sundin thread all week. I dont want to wade through 63 pages of crap to find some juicey bits. I want fresh threads. That way 'latest board topics' wont be the land of retarded and/or locked threads. The cdc mods could do with getting over themselves and relax on the rules now and again.

Im sure I posted this in the wrong place. :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived