The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official Transit Thread

nitronuts

I mentioned that I have a record of all the bus trips I took since the past two or three years or so.

Well, here it is in Excel format. (The SkyTrain numbers are way off because I only started recording them in June.)

Let's see if I can keep this up in Seoul.

(I have no life.)

Oh yeah, your going to Seoul, well have fun. I wish I could go there sometime, I haven't been there for over 5 years. Have fun on the busy Subway lines. And try not to take buses as much as you can, the streets can be as busy as New York.

People dont understand the concept of taking the next train, eh?

That's crazy talk.

At YVR Station, there was a huge crowd of VIPs waiting to get on when I got there at around 9am. They wouldn't let me on though, even though I claimed that my first name is Vip.

Edited by BuckyHermit

I'd think it would have to do with the wider trains and the rotary motors.

So does having these concrete blocks in place eliminate any possibility of installing a conductive strip down the middle and upgrading to a LIM system in the future?

The Canada Line opening was a massive failure. The stations could not accommodate the huge crowds. I can't even get on a train. They should have made the platforms 80 meters long.

You'd have to wait just as long to get on a train, you'd just be waiting on the platform instead of in a line. The trains were leaving full...