The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official Transit Thread

nitronuts

Does anyone know if parking at Richmond Center will be watched closely? What's going to stop people from using those malls as park and rides?

The Richmond malls have already upped their parking enforcements (it was even reported in the Richmond News and Richmond Review). I doubt you'll be able to do a park and ride easily.

Edited by BuckyHermit

The Richmond malls have already upped their parking enforcements (it was even reported in the Richmond News and Richmond Review). I doubt you'll be able to do a park and ride easily.

I forgot to mention Lansdowne in my question (thus saying "those malls" ) but I am sure it will be the same. I employees will have parking passes or something.

I'd like to park and ride when i go to the Lions games, just don't want to get towed or get a ticket.

I forgot to mention Lansdowne in my question (thus saying "those malls" ) but I am sure it will be the same. I employees will have parking passes or something.

I'd like to park and ride when i go to the Lions games, just don't want to get towed or get a ticket.

Lansdowne has already started cracking down, from what I've heard.

Aberdeen is definitely a no-go.