The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official Transit Thread

nitronuts

i love how i'm the grumpy one. you guys are too funny. maybe I should come to these boards to find out about the ingredients for my next batch of cookies?

also, I don't 'think' it will be cloudy in february, historical weather records indicate the odds are it will be cloudy for a majority of february. even olympic cheer can't make the rain go away.

Why not? I have a delicious chocolate chip, oatmeal and raisin cookie recipe passed down from my great grandmother I could post when I get home tonight if you like? :D I'm sure others have good recipes on here too. You should make a new thread though ;)

Seriously will you please make this your avatar? PLEEEEAAAASE!

debbie_downer.jpg

I have yet to see "factual" info from you that shows me anything else other than biased, sensationalistic, agenda driven views :lol:

Besides what does that have to do with cookie recipes? You're really stretching here....

Well i know you don't click on any of the links I provide--maybe you should try?

Temporary T signage now up at downtown Canada Line stations

waterfront.jpg

T wayfinding signage up at the Waterfront Canada Line entrance on Granville Street.

If you’re interested, more T wayfinding signage has gone up on Canada Line stations in downtown Vancouver. Woo!

Just note that these are temporary signs for the Games period, since permanent T signage for the Canada Line still has to be worked out with ProTrans BC, the private operator of the Line.

Whatever, you can keep beating that horse and feign (I think?) ignorance if you like.

Ignorance about what? Cookie recipes? The web address of the transit site to actually help the guy that posted?

Do you even know what you're arguing about anymore or are you just so used to arguing for the sake of arguing you can't seem to stop?

Just note that these are temporary signs for the Games period, since permanent T signage for the Canada Line still has to be worked out with ProTrans BC, the private operator of the Line.

What's wrong with these? Nice big, blue T's seems to work I say leave em up.

Ignorance about what? Cookie recipes? The web address of the transit site to actually help the guy that posted?

Do you even know what you're arguing about anymore or are you just so used to arguing for the sake of arguing you can't seem to stop?

We were talking about the weather. I'm sorry if I confused you between this thread and the other. I forgot how easy that is to do.

We were talking about the weather. I'm sorry if I confused you between this thread and the other. I forgot how easy that is to do.

Actually "we" were talking about transit (and cookies apparently). Ron and Bluedragon made a couple of "cute" comments at your expense one of which only mentions weather vaguely and in passing, the other, definitely sarcastic.

Again, seems to me you're the confused one...

Temporary T signage now up at downtown Canada Line stations

waterfront.jpg

T wayfinding signage up at the Waterfront Canada Line entrance on Granville Street.

If you’re interested, more T wayfinding signage has gone up on Canada Line stations in downtown Vancouver. Woo!

Mr T would be proud of that T.

Actually "we" were talking about transit (and cookies apparently). Ron and Bluedragon made a couple of "cute" comments at your expense one of which only mentions weather vaguely and in passing, the other, definitely sarcastic.

Again, seems to me you're the confused one...

I apologize. My mistake. Why don't you go click on the link in the other thread then. ;)

Also, those T's are good. There needs to be better wayfinding near the station directing people to the stations. Signage and mapping has relatively such a small cost, I don't know why it's so often overlooked.

I apologize. My mistake. Why don't you go click on the link in the other thread then. ;)

Also, those T's are good. There needs to be better wayfinding near the station directing people to the stations. Signage and mapping has relatively such a small cost, I don't know why it's so often overlooked.

Done and done. And I agree on the signs.

I'd rather see it smeared with feces.

BTW, Coke owes you a pretty penny for spreading their advertising here.

Feel however you want about corporate advertising etc but Coke has a pretty dang good graphics department. Looks better than plain white (or graffiti covered) walls. And a LOT better than feces.

Edited by J.R.