The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

-THE OFFICIAL-*******Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2*******-THREAD-

MillerGenuineDraft

Level 18 in 3 hours. cool.gif

leveling from 1-40 is fast

41-50 ain't bad

51-70 is just so damn slow

I've really noticed recently how bad the spawning points are... especially since I snipe a lot

so many times I'm sniping from our starting area then I got 4 guys spawning behind me coming after me

reeeeeal annoying.

I've come to a conclusion that I hate just about every map. I hate all the 3 level buildings and small hallways. It seems like most of the maps are all similar like this. The only maps I like are the open ones where you don't have snipers shooting at you from random windows... Terminal and Wasteland, maybe even Highrise.

I've come to a conclusion that I hate just about every map. I hate all the 3 level buildings and small hallways. It seems like most of the maps are all similar like this. The only maps I like are the open ones where you don't have snipers shooting at you from random windows... Terminal and Wasteland, maybe even Highrise.

Those are my 3 favourite maps :P I love Wasteland and Highrise because those are the maps where I get atleast 20 kills everytime. Terminal because all my friends play there and I've played there so many times so I know where everything is.

Archived