The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

What's going on tomorrow (if you don't mind me asking)?

oh no, not at all...

I'm going to be an actor tomorrow! My sisters boyfriend goes to VFS (Vancouver film school), and I'll be acting in a film that he is working on. There will be makeup, green screen and all that good stuff that'll make me feel like quite the star!

oh no, not at all...

I'm going to be an actor tomorrow! My sisters boyfriend goes to VFS (Vancouver film school), and I'll be acting in a film that he is working on. There will be makeup, green screen and all that good stuff that'll make me feel like quite the star!

What is your motivation?

oh no, not at all...

ooooh... That sounds exciting! Hope you have tons of fun tomorrow! :)

I think they're filming a movie near my workplace. I tried to take a peek this morning but couldn't see anything - it was all blocked off and stuff.

Hahha...too bad im a pathetic man-child.

You might be a man-child but you're not pathetic, BedBeats. :)

What is your motivation?

my motivation for taking this on? A mixture of me feeling like a star for a bit and that if i deny my sister would kill me. Mainly the latter

I wasn't too sure as to what you meant though... did I answer your Q?

oh no, not at all...

That sounds pretty cool Super19. Is there a chance for us to see it actually haha?

Edited by LuongoisGod14

Haha thanks Canucks83! You got a chance to watch inception yet? i owe it to you for officially getting me hyped up for it :)

thanks LiG, it does seem pretty cool. And you know what, there might be a chance! :D we shall see. I will tell you how it went though

Haha thanks Canucks83! You got a chance to watch inception yet? i owe it to you for officially getting me hyped up for it :)

thanks LiG, it does seem pretty cool. And you know what, there might be a chance! :D we shall see. I will tell you how it went though

No, not yet. :( But I am determined to watch it! :lol:

Nice.. that's awesome. Good luck and have fun tmrw! Im sure its gonna turn out great.

You might be a man-child but you're not pathetic, BedBeats. :)

Much obliged....you ought to see me in my Hank Moody/Charles Bukowski moments.

my motivation for taking this on? A mixture of me feeling like a star for a bit and that if i deny my sister would kill me. Mainly the latter

I wasn't too sure as to what you meant though... did I answer your Q?

The question was a bit cheeky...its what corny pretentious actors say to each other when working out a scene...but you did answer the question nicely.

Im stoked for you.

You will feel creepy watching yourself on a TV in a film setting.

Edited by BedBeats™

Ohh man, haha get on it Canuck83! ;) jokes, hype it up as much as you can! I hope you do watch it soon though

THANKS LiG. I hope it is too. When I get famous in the acting bizz, ill remember you haha ;)

Anyways, as hard as it is, I must say goodbye. I've lost my chance for beauty sleep, so I'll get to bed asap so i don't look like a zombie tmr lol