The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

I am tired from all these exams. The Smirn Office is a good place for relief though.

Good luck on your exams! :)

Hello to you too :)

uhm typical day for me... wake up, school, work, home, dinner, CDC. lawl :lol:

howbout yourself?

Sounds like you have a very busy summer.

I was having a hard time trying to stay awake at work today. But I watched "Despicable Me" after work so all was good.

I am well...and am happy im not downtown.

You do your Hank Moody homework?

You don't like downtown?

Yes, I did. Seems like an interesting character. Not really a David Duchovny fan though.

Sounds like you have a very busy summer.

I was having a hard time trying to stay awake at work today. But I watched "Despicable Me" after work so all was good.

Im planning to watch a movie this friday with my buddies.

Watched Inception btw. Solid five stars!!!!

We're choosing between Toy Story 3 and Despicable Me. We're most likely gonna watch both anyways.. but which one would you choose to watch first?

Im planning to watch a movie this friday with my buddies.

Watched Inception btw. Solid five stars!!!!

We're choosing between Toy Story 3 and Despicable Me. We're most likely gonna watch both anyways.. but which one would you choose to watch first?

I really loved "Inception". I'm thinking about watching it again. haha

I haven't watched "Toy Story 3" yet but I've heard really good things. I really enjoyed "Despicable Me". It's a tough choice. But maybe you should watch "TS 3" first simply because it's been out for awhile so it may not be in theatres that much longer.

You don't like downtown?

Yes, I did. Seems like an interesting character. Not really a David Duchovny fan though.

I love downtown.....just not when suburbia comes in during the fireworks and messes everything up.

Oh...i wasnt much of a Duchovny fan myself....but he is great in Californication.

Very,very,very funny, and he dropped that monotone delivery.

I love downtown.....just not when suburbia comes in during the fireworks and messes everything up.

Oh...i wasnt much of a Duchovny fan myself....but he is great in Californication.

Very,very,very funny, and he dropped that monotone delivery.

It does get crazy during the fireworks. I haven't gone the last couple years though so I'm not one of the ones ruining downtown for you. :P

To be honest, I don't even know why I don't like him. I've never watched anything of his. :lol: But his Hank Moody character does sound pretty interesting. Although the little blurb on Wiki doesn't make it sound like he's supposed to be funny.

I really loved "Inception". I'm thinking about watching it again. haha

I haven't watched "Toy Story 3" yet but I've heard really good things. I really enjoyed "Despicable Me". It's a tough choice. But maybe you should watch "TS 3" first simply because it's been out for awhile so it may not be in theatres that much longer.

Toy Story 3 it is!! :) Oh and im definitely watching it in 3-D too.