The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

I've been coughing none stop for over two weeks now. No fever, no running noise, and i don't feel sick or pain either. Its just this itchy feeling in my throat that i keep feeling. I think something is wrong with me...

Could be allergies. Happens to my cousin and aunt. Might want to get that checked out.

YOU! Whoa really, that works?! Apparntly I had a couple tablets of ColdFx in my house... I'll be taking that for sure. Thanks man

Pwnage: I don't have any neicitron lying around, but I guess i should get to sleep asap

LiG: aww, that's how it started with me yo... Better get some coldfx and take care of that now. But that same feeling happened to you before didn't it? You sure it's not sawdust? :P take care

I know that oil of oregeno helps, so I took some of that as well

lol, PP, banana republic is hiring at PC... sorry, that's all the scoop I got lol

Could be allergies. Happens to my cousin and aunt. Might want to get that checked out.

Hmm... its the first time this has ever happened to me though and from what I know, I don't have any allergies.

But yeahh, if it still continues through next week, i'll definitely go to the doctor. Hopefully its not something big...

YOU! Whoa really, that works?! Apparntly I had a couple tablets of ColdFx in my house... I'll be taking that for sure. Thanks man

Pwnage: I don't have any neicitron lying around, but I guess i should get to sleep asap

LiG: aww, that's how it started with me yo... Better get some coldfx and take care of that now. But that same feeling happened to you before didn't it? You sure it's not sawdust? :P take care

I know that oil of oregeno helps, so I took some of that as well

lol, PP, banana republic is hiring at PC... sorry, that's all the scoop I got lol

Haha, it ain't saw dust this time. Stopped working at that place for a month now. Hmm... what could it be... :huh:

Hmm... its the first time this has ever happened to me though and from what I know, I don't have any allergies.

But yeahh, if it still continues through next week, i'll definitely go to the doctor. Hopefully its not something big...

I don't think it's anything major. Hope you feel better soon.

Just because you haven't had allergies before doesn't mean you can't get it. You're not born allergic to things, you develop it over time.

Just because you haven't had allergies before doesn't mean you can't get it. You're not born allergic to things, you develop it over time.

Actually, I was born allergic to peanuts and chocolate. However I later outgrew it mostly because I wanted to eat them so bad that about twice a month I would eat them knowing I would be sick to my stomach later. But I think that built up a tolerance for me.

My mom on the other hand didn't and still to this day can't have either.

Some are saved and some aren't. I actually don't know how to pick and choose which ones get saved...or if that's possible.

if you're using chrome, you can go options>personal stuff>show saved passwords

pick and choose all you like

if you're not using chrome, you're not worth helping

Edited by GodzillaDeuce