The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

Hello.... i hope i don't get into an accident tmrw driving on the highway.

They better clear the roads before i head out to work!! :angry:

A couple of years ago, or was it last year?, our neighbourhood didn't get plowed, so all of us with cars were home-bound. It was right at Christmas, too, so my husband's Dad and my Dad had to pick us up with their 4x4 trucks, just to get us to their houses for dinner!

A couple of years ago, or was it last year?, our neighbourhood didn't get plowed, so all of us with cars were home-bound. It was right at Christmas, too, so my husband's Dad and my Dad had to pick us up with their 4x4 trucks, just to get us to their houses for dinner!

Haha, wanna hear something even more crazy? Same thing happened to my neighbourhood but it was long long time ago. 8 years or more i believe. But anyways, no one could get in and out of the street easily but we saw a guy on a horse!! a brown horse! trotting down the street heading to a friends house. I live in Richmond and i have no idea where he got the horse from. It was definitely fun to see though. So jealous of him!! :lol:

Haha, wanna hear something even more crazy? Same thing happened to my neighbourhood but it was long long time ago. 8 years or more i believe. But anyways, no one could get in and out of the street easily but we saw a guy on a horse!! a brown horse! trotting down the street heading to a friends house. I live in Richmond and i have no idea where he got the horse from. It was definitely fun to see though. So jealous of him!! :lol:

That's wicked! I'd ask if I could attach a wooden sled and go riding all over the neighbourhood!

Lots of farms in Richmond, no? :P

That's wicked! I'd ask if I could attach a wooden sled and go riding all over the neighbourhood!

I'll join you on that sled! :lol: