The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

Just finished watching the 1998 Parent Trap movie.

Some dark facts:

-Lindsay Lohan was my childhood and teenage crush (less than a week younger than me too, so it works)

-I used to have every line of the movie memorized by heart, plus the musical scores

Yeah, I'm pathetic.

I see nothing has changed 12 years later on your movie/show selection.

I did for a while when it was on ABC Family, but I didn't really like it that much.

Of that variety of shows, that was the only one I liked. Few people are starting to get me into Degrassi, kinda interesting show itself. I stay away from Gossip Girls, One Tree Hill, the OC. I did watch some of 90210, but that was for the hot girls. What shows do you watch?

Of that variety of shows, that was the only one I liked. Few people are starting to get me into Degrassi, kinda interesting show itself. I stay away from Gossip Girls, One Tree Hill, the OC. I did watch some of 90210, but that was for the hot girls. What shows do you watch?

One Tree Hill's been surprisingly good this season. After last season, I thought they were pretty much dead in the water.

90210 is a bit bipolar. Some episodes are good, some are a snore.

The OC was originally good but went downhill fast, as everyone already knew.

Degrassi might not be as good as some of the more "mainstream" shows but at least their quality is consistent.

Gossip Girls is a P.O.S.

Uh, a bit younger than that :picard:

Ditto.

She did her second-ever movie here in Vancouver ("Life-Size"). Filmed a bulk of it around the West Point Grey area, around 10th at Sasamat. The Kaboodles toy store there plays a pivotal role in that movie. The Roundhouse Community Center in Yaletown also plays an important role.

Edited by BuckyHermit

One Tree Hill's been surprisingly good this season. After last season, I thought they were pretty much dead in the water.

90210 is a bit bipolar. Some episodes are good, some are a snore.

The OC was originally good but went downhill fast, as everyone already knew.

Degrassi might not be as good as some of the more "mainstream" shows but at least their quality is consistent.

Gossip Girls is a P.O.S.

For some reason I had always thought you were both guys.