The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

B.M.24 I have always wanted to be in a keeper league and I could be joining one pretty soon. I also understand that most leagues have different rules and such but do you have any tips on how to build a successful team? My fantasy hockey experience mainly comes from those yahoo! public pools, although I am quite good at them.

Don't be afraid to just try them out.

There are leagues with different rules, but you just gotta get use to them.

I would go in the Fantasy section, as I think canuck2extreme is looking for a GM, can't remember.

I'll let you know, if any spots open up, because this time of the year, pools are full, or are already in the 2nd year of it.

Get crazy get wild

Let's party get loud

If you wanna have fun and do something

Get crazy get wild

Let's party get loud

Fantasy Hockey & Off-Topic are my favs.

Fantasy Hockey: Just in general fun, Sim League's talking with others is cool.

Off-Topic: Use my posts away in NHL 11. Recently made my own " Official NBA Elite 11 Thread"check it out yo. ;) Other then that, Great way to post about today's news & events in general.

Edited by YoungMoney'

THAT HAS VERY INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE AND THIS IS A FAMILY ORIENTED SITE PLEASE DELETE THIS AS THIS OFFENDS ME GREATLY.

She said penis, there is no other word less profane to describe it and if that aired during daytime, it can't be that bad.

Did you even watch the second video?

Also why did you reply to it then and thus make a copy?

Fantasy Hockey & Off-Topic are my favs.

Fantasy Hockey: Just in general fun, Sim League's talking with others is cool.

Off-Topic: Use my posts away in NHL 11. Recently made my own " Official NBA Elite 11 Thread"check it out yo. ;) Other then that, Great way to post about today's news & events in general.

I find pools so much fun.

You follow your players very closely, and that team they are on. I watch m players games sometimes, and I learn about the player along the way.

Sim leagues are only for the summer time, other then that, it's pools during the season.

Edited by Bryan McCabe.24

hm I just came on, what happened? to the showers I go!!

LOL you missed out on a whole lot of drama where people were saying all sorts of nasty things about each other but we had some interesting discussion about this forum and operating systems.

There was also a hilarious user named canucksslut who said she wanted to do some immoral things with a lot of guys on CDC.

Edited by Pure Pwnage

She said penis, there is no other word less profane to describe it and if that aired during daytime, it can't be that bad.

Did you even watch the second video?

Also why did you reply to it then and thus make a copy?

And how many children watch Oprah in the Afternoon, I bet a very little amount. :lol:

While on CDC, it's a bit different. :P

I find pools so much fun.

You follow your players very closely, and that team they are on. I watch m players games sometimes, and I learn about the player along the way.

Sim leagues are only for the summer time, other then that, it's pools during the season.

I agree, I can't wait for hockey pools for 10-11 Season.