The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

Damn, that sucks.

Yeaa i know.... i literally went crazy when i worked there on my first day. Good thing the managers let us play our own music on our ipods but i still have to listen to it.

Is it too late to apologize

for that crappy situation? Where do you work?

Its a place that makes surveillance cameras and DVRs... and part of my job is to test and make sure the recorders work.

Yeaa i know.... i literally went crazy when i worked there on my first day. Good thing the managers let us play our own music on our ipods but i still have to listen to it.

Its a place that makes surveillance cameras and DVRs... and part of my job is to test and make sure the recorders work.

Right, I remember now. You had to do inventory about a month back, right? Count little screws and such? Tell me you didn't have to listen to that crap while counting minute screws! Two reasons to axe oneself happening concurrently can be very dangerous.

OPEN!!!!!!!!!YOUR!!!!!!!!!!EYES!!!!!!!!!!

Open your eyes I see

Your eyes are open

Wear no disguise for me

Come into the open

When it's cold outside

Am I here in vain?

Hold on to the night

There will be no shame

Always

I wanna be with you

And make believe with you

And live in harmony harmony oh love

Open your eyes I see

Your eyes are open

Wear no disguise for me

Come into the open

When it's cold outside

Am I here in vain?

Hold on to the night

There will be no shame

Always

I wanna be with you

And make believe with you

And live in harmony harmony oh love

:bigblush:

Right, I remember now. You had to do inventory about a month back, right? Count little screws and such? Tell me you didn't have to listen to that crap while counting minute screws! Two reasons to axe oneself happening concurrently can be very dangerous.

OH thank god no.... I blasted my ipod on max that day. One of the greatest day of my life :emot-parrot: even though the counting part was boring as hell...

Edit: it was still replaying in the background for the whole day btw.

Edited by LuongoisGod14