The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

Nice, the penthouse sounds awesome. I have never experienced it in the lower bowl or in any specialty section. The upper bowl is still a lot of fun though. The tickets are sold in pairs, if I can't find a friend to come with me, I might ask someone on CDC.

o hai

Nice, the penthouse sounds awesome. I have never experienced it in the lower bowl or in any specialty section. The upper bowl is still a lot of fun though. The tickets are sold in pairs, if I can't find a friend to come with me, I might ask someone on CDC.

Oh man, they were sick... I saw shorty walking in the hallway LOL!

I've been lower bowl a couple of times (believe it or not, both times were free) It's pretty cool because the players are like right there lol... But yeah, upper bowl is the best for atmosphere fo sho.

Goin with a CDC member would be neat

o hai

hello

Oh man, they were sick... I saw shorty walking in the hallway LOL!

I've been lower bowl a couple of times (believe it or not, both times were free) It's pretty cool because the players are like right there lol... But yeah, upper bowl is the best for atmosphere fo sho.

Goin with a CDC member would be neat

I have only been to two Canucks games and both in LA.

Wow that is lucky, free tickets, damnnnn did an employer give them to you or something?

I would rather go with someone I know in person to be honest.

hello

I have only been to two Canucks games and both in LA.

Wow that is lucky, free tickets, damnnnn did an employer give them to you or something?

I would rather go with someone I know in person to be honest.

One of them was when I went with one of my sisters friend (lol, against LA) and he got the tix for free from his realtor. And second time was I got them from the community centre with the kids up front thing. I volunteered and put in a lot of hours there since gr 8... But i totally stopped now lol. But yeah, those were the two times I got lower bowl to a nucks game :D (both last year)

one of my favorite games I went to was against the kings, burr got that hatrick, and nazzy hut something like 800 points!

I've been to about 12 regular season games... all if them W's! (i take great pride in that lulz)

yeah, ... A CDC member would be neat though.

Goodluck

I know it's the lounge and errthang, but grammar was horrible...I'm itouching it up

Edited by Super19

100px-Medjool-Date.jpg

lol, those fruits are called "dates"? I've never heard of 'em in English before, but they're really delicious... gotta love 'em! :)

LOL I think so haha

and oui oui mon Ami!

But uh oh... 1:36am... Not good, I should be resting up, I got a long @as day at school tomorrow too... Ugh!

Salut mon Ami, jespere tu have a great day lmao... Can't speak french... Brain beggining to power off on me (when is it on :P)

later loungers, gnite

Edited by Super19

Does anyone like dates (the food/fruit), or is it just me?! They are so fricking awesome. So nice and chewy and sweet

I found some dates I like so much that I named myself after them. Mr Power dates from Iran. They are killer yummy. My av is a picture of the box they come in.

Yeah, I guess I'll post here

Yeah, even I am having trouble with gals

So there's this one girl, pretty cute, exactly the type I like, whom I see everyday.

But we don't interact at all, in fact I don't think I've talked to her once.

She's been giving me this "look" for a while, and I think she's noticed my attraction for her too.

But I did nothing

Help me out people, I don't even know how to start the conversation!!!!!

Sadface

:(

Where do you see her? And if you guys have noticed each other everyday, it kinda gives a sense of familiarity. Why don't you find an icebreaker? Like, if she's reading a book, talk about that. I don't think she'll think you're creepy; it's just friendly chit chat. I've talked to lots of random people before.