The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

I like my contract now, the one my parents pay for :P But yeah, I wouldn't mind paying for it either other than the fact that I would have to get a full-time or at least better hours job.

I wouldn't get it right away anyways. But it's definitely the front-runner on my next cell phone. True. As for letting my contract run-out, I don't think my phone will make it all the way. It's literally falling apart. My camera/video stopped working too. Says there's a, "Camera Start Error" Not sure what to do with that.... I don't really wanna pay $50 to get that fixed.

Well, if your parents are going to pay for it and you like your contract the way it is, then by all means stick with it and throw down the extra 3 years. And it shouldn't cost too much, how much is your plan per month?

I agree, just wait a bit and see what goes on but as for your phone on life line, I gotta ask you.. What the hell did you do with it ??!?

EDIT: I know your with Bell, but I figured that all phone companies would have similar methods.

Edited by Armin Van Buuren

Well, if your parents are going to pay for it and you like your contract the way it is, then by all means stick with it and throw down the extra 3 years. And it shouldn't cost too much, how much is your plan per month?

I agree, just wait a bit and see what goes on but as for your phone on life line, I gotta ask you.. What the hell did you do with it ??!?

EDIT: I know your with Bell, but I figured that all phone companies would have similar methods.

They aren't going to pay for it much longer. Plan was for me to start paying end of October. Not sure, it's like a family plan, 2 cell phones on the bill. My step-dad has a touch phone, so it's a lot more expensive than mine. Though we have employee discount - cousin works @ Metro Bell.

Oh just lot's of things. :lol: There's lot's of hiking trails and mountain biking on the mountain where I live. Also I drop it all the time <_< I'm not sure if I should even have a nice phone, the screen would be cracked :lol:

Yeah, probably.