The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Latenight Lounge

Rate this topic

g_bassi13

It's fun to play baseball, with friends or a league, but baseball on TV is like watching paint dry, or grass die.

I play catcher. So I love the in between pitches stuff that goes on. Signals from the dugout, setting up batters, should I call a pitchout?

I love it.

Tell you a sport I can't stand, BASKETBALL! WTF goes on in the last 5mins? FOUL FEST! The last 5mins take 20 to play.

I play catcher. So I love the in between pitches stuff that goes on. Signals from the dugout, setting up batters, should I call a pitchout?

I love it.

Tell you a sport I can't stand, BASKETBALL! WTF goes on in the last 5mins? FOUL FEST! The last 5mins take 20 to play.

I play baseball with friends, even then, I can't bring myself to watch a full baseball game. I'm not speaking for everyone though, everyone feels different about it.

To be fair, baseball takes quite a while. They go through so many pitchers which pisses me right off. Then the pitchers take 5 minutes (Seems like it) to even pitch. The tempo of the game is sooo slow for me. I also don't find baseball that much of a team sport, obviously it is in ways, but mostly for me, it's not a full team effort, ya know?

Like the Left Fielder is helping the pitcher pitch. The batter isn't getting help from the back catcher sitting in the dugout, know what I mean?

One question, do you like football? (CFL, NFL)

Really? I thought it was pretty entertaining

Probably because Ramona is a ******* hottie and a treat to watch

Did you see that booty in that bikini? Daayummnnn son. That's a Mike or Pauly type chick, not Vinny.

Gotta say I didn't even think of Angie the whole ep - way better without that dirty lil hamsta.