The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What are you listening to?

Rate this topic

Yeah, I listen to plenty of rock too. What made you think I only listened to metal?

cuz you always post metal in this thread and you talk about it like you are the biggest metal head ever. Theres nothin wrong with being a metalhead btw I listen to alot of it too but i dont really understand ppl that listen to metal 24/7 I mean there has gotta be some moments where u just wanna hear something chill right?

I am listening to "take the power back" by rage against the machine right now btw

Edited by Sonic Reducer
cuz you always post metal in this thread and you talk about it like you are the biggest metal head ever. Theres nothin wrong with being a metalhead btw I listen to alot of it too but i dont really understand ppl that listen to metal 24/7 I mean there has gotta be some moments where u just wanna hear something chill right?

I am listening to "take the power back" by rage against the machine right now btw

Haha, well I don't just post metal here. I'm pretty sure my last couple posts were Alexisonfire songs. If I want some good chill music, I usually listen to something like RHCP, Weezer or some slow songs by heavier bands.

I'm not the biggest Rage fan myself. They've got some sweet riffs, but I don't like the vocalist very much.