The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tennis

-DLC-

Vasek and Sock win again!!

Wow they're unbeatable. What a duo

Let's hope they can keep it going. Vasek needs some positivity to his play in singles and doubles may offer that.

In other news, Dimitrov has pulled out of the Citi Open with flu/sinus infection. He was in Raonic's half of the draw so Milos' chance of winning the thing just went way up.

wow, can't believe there are full clips of the matches.

I love that about tennis. People actually are allowed to put up HD quality matches in their entirety. They're great to look back on every now and again.

Li Na has withdrawn from Cincy, Rogers Cup, and US Open. Genie now ranked 5th for Rogers

Pop and Milos both won their matches today. Awesome first win over a top 10 for pop i think.

I think i'm going to go watch it over and over again. lol

It's Pospisil's third top 10 win. He also beat Berdych at last year's Roger's Cup and he beat Gasquet last year at the Shanghai Masters.

Sets tied Too bad the rain is coming :(

Pospisil had the momentum

Whoever wins that QF will likely have to play Gasquet later that same day a couple hours after Raonic's match is done, so that the final can still be played on Sunday.

Either that or they finish the QF, and Raonic's SF Saturday, then have the 2nd SF and the Final on Sunday but that would mean one of the finalists playing 2 complete matches on one day (not actually unheard of, at the Croatia Open back in July both SF's and the Final were played on the same day, but unlikely.)

Fantastic...Vasek in the Semis and Milos to the finals

Dabrowski plays doubles finals later today.

Dabrowski wins her first wta title in doubles

He did it. All Canadian final

Poppy vs Missile

I don't care who wins. Both would deserve it.

If Pop wins, first singles title. If Milos win, first title in the 500 tournament after 4 tries.

Edited by Monteeun

Fantastic Vasek!! So happy for him, especially after his injury issues.

So folks, are you Team Raonic, Team Pospisil, or just simply Team Canada?

I'm just going to enjoy some good tennis without any pressure. Both deserve it though.