The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jeremy Price Talk

nuckle

Well for those who were upset we missed out on Calvin de Haan (myself included), Jeremy Price played in the same league de Haan played in last season (2007-08).

While it has yet to be seen whether Price has the smooth skating, and hockey sense that de Haan posseses, Price's stats may be more impressive.

de haan's stats for his season in the CJHL 58 games 3 goals 39 assists =42 points and 12 PIM's

Price's stats for his season in the CJHL 55 games 12 goals 29 assists = 42 points and 50 PIM's.

Maybe we got ourselves a diamond in the rough.

Hopefully this is the start of Gillis' extra financial support for scouting paying off, as I cant recall ever drafting from Junior A in Ontario.

Our expectations cant be too high, as he was a 4th rounder....but he looks to be a player just based on stats.

• 3 months later...

I pulled this off the Colgate U site. They played their first preseason game on the weekend...

Bourdon got the first of his two goals just 39 seconds into the second period as the freshman redirected a blast from Jeremy Price (Milton, Ont.) into the cage.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey guys just wanted to give this thread a bump...

After what I recall to be a subpar start the year for the NCAA rookie, he ended up generating in 35 Games 14 Points (6Goals, 8Assists) which I thought was pretty good for a rookie season.

Anybody know much about him other than what HockeyDB.com shares about his stats over the past couple of years?

Could you imagine if he would ever play for the Canucks...our 2009 draft year could be the top in Canucks history as far as how many players have the potential to one day suit up for the Canucks....Schroeder, Rodin, Connauton I think are all locks to make the team within the next five years, and Andersson might be another Tomas Gradin surprise.

Hey guys just wanted to give this thread a bump...

After what I recall to be a subpar start the year for the NCAA rookie, he ended up generating in 35 Games 14 Points (6Goals, 8Assists) which I thought was pretty good for a rookie season.

Anybody know much about him other than what HockeyDB.com shares about his stats over the past couple of years?

Could you imagine if he would ever play for the Canucks...our 2009 draft year could be the top in Canucks history as far as how many players have the potential to one day suit up for the Canucks....Schroeder, Rodin, Connauton I think are all locks to make the team within the next five years, and Andersson might be another Tomas Gradin surprise.

Worth the bump, I wish we had more info on this kid.

If you compare to Connauton's first year in college hockey - Price's 14 points in 35 games is very comparable to Connauton's 18points in 40 games.

• 3 months later...

Archived