The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

You ever think that beer may be the cause of your acne?

No.

I think the cause for it is genetics and the fact that I put absolutely zero effort into getting it cleared because I'm lazy and really don't care about it.

Besides, if I had to make the choice between beer and clear skin, beer wins out every day of the week. Particularly that a lot of my friends who have taken these miracle cures haven't been able to drink for a while.

To me, it's not worth it, particularly if there's no guarantee that a] my skin will clear or b] people will stop criticizing for how I live, seeing as the acne really takes away from the people who would otherwise be b¡tching about how cheap my clothes are, the fact I don't wear name brand shoes or my Beatles-style hair cut that went out of fashion in the mid 60s.

No.

I think the cause for it is genetics and the fact that I put absolutely zero effort into getting it cleared because I'm lazy and really don't care about it.

Besides, if I had to make the choice between beer and clear skin, beer wins out every day of the week. Particularly that a lot of my friends who have taken these miracle cures haven't been able to drink for a while.

To me, it's not worth it, particularly if there's no guarantee that a] my skin will clear or b] people will stop criticizing for how I live, seeing as the acne really takes away from the people who would otherwise be b¡tching about how cheap my clothes are, the fact I don't wear name brand shoes or my Beatles-style hair cut that went out of fashion in the mid 60s.

Stop talking about yourself like that.

Lookin sharp Cyanide, lovin' the 6 pack

Sorry, thats a " I Don't Eat Enough Pack" , If I suddenly changed my died to 6 grapes, 1 orange and a spoonful of bran flakes a day I too could look like that :mellow: . . . .

No offense to Cyanide intended, but you are skinny.

I will have to snap a shot of myself latter.

I'll drink to that!

Just for you man I have to add this.

I stopped drinking about 4 months after I turned 19 as I realized it is a waste of money and therefore time, that and I actually prefer the taste of good clean water.

But then I am just a predictable self righteous A55 H0L3 right man?.

Edited by BluXington