The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

That must have been fun. :)

How long did you model for?

ummmm about 5 years...i actually moved out here to pursue it further but lost courage the second i walked into cactus club and saw the girls that worked there

logically i can understand that im ok to look at and am unique enough to have had scouts giving me their cards but i still feel like the ugly duckling back in highschool that kids used to throw in the dumpster and laugh at... :(

ummmm about 5 years...i actually moved out here to pursue it further but lost courage the second i walked into cactus club and saw the girls that worked there

logically i can understand that im ok to look at and am unique enough to have had scouts giving me their cards but i still feel like the ugly duckling back in highschool that kids used to throw in the dumpster and laugh at... :(

People threw kids in dumpsters?

aweee. :(

those girls can be intiminating. You shouldn't give up though. YOu should purse modeling. :)

Girls who work at Cactus Club aren't models. They're "typical" pretty. Modeling agencies are looking for "different" pretty.

Well okay, I learned that just from watching ANTM, so don't take my word for it, lol.

aweee. :(

those girls can be intiminating. You shouldn't give up though. YOu should purse modeling. :)

Geez.

Purse modelling?

That's low.

I'm kidding of course.

on the same but a different note, Does anyone want to go fishing?

I mean, Yer sooo priddy. you should totally go for it.

No, really. You are.

I'm just having a hard time believing that anyone ever called you ugly or threw you in a dumpster.

Geez.

Purse modelling?

That's low.

I'm kidding of course.

on the same but a different note, Does anyone want to go fishing?

I mean, Yer sooo priddy. you should totally go for it.

No, really. You are.

I'm just having a hard time believing that anyone ever called you ugly or threw you in a dumpster.

:lol:. You almost got me worried there lexy.

And I agree she should go for it. :)

I fished with my dad once. :)