The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

now i'm curious as to what it is, but i feel like it would be a letdown once it's revealed...

Just that I tend to date people younger, prettier then me regardless of gender. Like I said it wasn't a big deal and kind of redundant since everyone knows that.
Guest Gumballthechewy

Wait just how many CDC couple are there anyways?

if you can ship it, it's happened...

Umm... am I missing something here?

Umm... am I missing something here?

shipping is a common practice among fanboys and fangirls of (usually anime) shows that involves the fanboy/girl making up a romantic link between 2 non-romantically linked characters. usually it ends up being boy on boy or girl on girl...

Edited by avelanch

Hey!!! :(

You're not "back in the day" :picard:

Aw I :wub: this ragtag group too

:bigblush: I don't want to get in trouble naming names but you'll find a picture or two of some right in this thread from back in the day. Some that left after certain intimate pictures were leaked as well.

Ok who's got them?

Guest Gumballthechewy

:bigblush: I don't want to get in trouble naming names but you'll find a picture or two of some right in this thread from back in the day. Some that left after certain intimate pictures were leaked as well.

I wasn't around for that but I've heard all about it. :wacko:

Oh......okay then. You guys are talking bout something else.

I feel dumb now.

You're too pretty to be dumb.

Where is that guy anyway?

Someone asked that same question a little while ago and he popped in to say he's still here just more of a lurker nowadays.

Edited by Gumballthechewy