The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

Got my hair done on Saturday. I LOVE it. B) Excuse the fact I am not wearing any makeup and its a lame selfie I took at work- while hiding from little children- seriously what is with little kids having to be with you all the time.
10171296_10154044270725046_2269394570675

Edited by Gillyfluffball

Got my hair done on Saturday. I LOVE it. B) Excuse the fact I am not wearing any makeup and its a lame selfie I took at work- while hiding from little children- seriously what is with little kids having to be with you every second of every day. 10171296_10154044270725046_2269394570675

Looks good :) I always thought you were brown? or am I just tripping.. CDC never seizes to surprise me.

Guest Gumballthechewy

Got my hair done on Saturday. I LOVE it. B) Excuse the fact I am not wearing any makeup and its a lame selfie I took at work- while hiding from little children- seriously what is with little kids having to be with you all the time.

Who needs makeup?

Not you. :P

Looks good :) I always thought you were brown? or am I just tripping.. CDC never seizes to surprise me.

I uh... I though the same thing...

Guest Gumballthechewy

trying to tell this woman that is like telling a fish it doesn't need a bicycle

Oh yeah, it's like that with all women ain't it? :P

I used to wear a lot more then I do now (when I had blue hair it washed me out).

I don't really like wearing makeup because It makes my skin break out so I don't like wearing it as much anymore. I feel that I need it for cosplay cause wigs can make my colour off and it gives me the feeling as a cosplayer as being more professional. I don't know I am weird... I usually also wear some for Photos... especially stuff I post online. But other then that I don't really wear much in 'real' life other then lip gloss. I hate the feeling like you got lots of stuff 'caked' on your face just feels gross.

Edited by Gillyfluffball

Gilly, is this really without makeup? I think you look great.

Some girls say they don't wear makeup, but then immediately list off a few products they are wearing such as mascara or bronzer (sp?) and disregard them as if they aren't constituted under the makeup composition.

Edit: I didn't see your last post.

Edited by mau5trap

Gilly, is this really without makeup? I think you look great.

Some girls say they don't wear makeup, but then immediately say list a few products they are wearing such as mascara or bronzer (sp?) and disregard them as if they aren't constituted under the makeup composition.

Thank you :)

Only thing I am wearing is lip gloss. I am to lazy to wake up early enough to wear makeup on a regular basis since I have to be at work at 8am. Plus like I said I don't like how it feels or what it does to my skin.

Also since My bf doesn't think I need it I am going to wear even less. :) yay!

Edited by Gillyfluffball

Thank you :)

Only thing I am wearing is lip gloss. I am to lazy to wake up early enough to wear makeup on a regular basis since I have to be at work at 8am. Plus like I said I don't like how it feels or what it does to my skin.

Also since My bf doesn't think I need it I am going to wear even less. :) yay!

Olias?