The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post Yo Face In The Twilight Sparkle Party

Rate this topic

Gerg

You sure are rockin' those sweatpants, Hordi. ;)

Sweats are the best. Period.

I look so young in that pic... only a wee lil 18-year old, before my face bones grew in.

n500226329_1723367_8228.jpg

I look a lot older in this one I think. I think my face has grown in. I haven't been ID'd in Ottawa yet.

I look so young in that pic... only a wee lil 18-year old, before my face bones grew in.

n500226329_1723367_8228.jpg

I look a lot older in this one I think. I think my face has grown in. I haven't been ID'd in Ottawa yet.

Honestly, you look the same. Well, it's kinda harder to tell w/ this picture, but you don't look that different compared to the other pic.

n500226329_1723348_3444.jpg

That's after 4 quick tallboys after the Canada/Russia game at a bar inside Scotiabank Place. I realized I was able to balance the beer can and got the bartender to snap the picture.

My sexy, intoxicated eyes again.

Damn, your eyes are gorgeous.

You should seriously consider being an eye model or something.

Haha, oh yeah. I went diving there around midnight after a BBQ party at a buddy's place. Man it was cold sitting in the car on the way back. On the bright hand, I just about picked up 3 18 years olds trying to walk through drive through. Too bad my driver was a fat b!tch from work that no one liked.

That's nothing.

I got pretty eff'd up and fell off the pier in low tide. Kind of lucky that I didn't break my hip. Among a few other things that I would rather not share.