The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

******* OFFICIAL IPHONE/IPOD TOUCH/IPOD/IPAD THREAD*******

Markus Alexander Cody

picked up my Iphone 4 a couple days ago after a 3 hr wait in lane at the apple store...as of right now id say it was worth it..ihaven't had the reception problems that everyone has been talking about but ordered my free bumper case anyway...i think it is a hell of alot faster than my 3G and the battery is so far excellent.

Any rumors as to whether Apple will release the iPod touch 4 in September 2010? I've been looking around for a new touch since mine crashed 2 weeks ago (bloody f*cking iOS4), but if there's new ones coming out in a month, then I'll just hold off.

I did some google searches, but so far, it's all rumors from semi-reputable sources.

Any rumors as to whether Apple will release the iPod touch 4 in September 2010? I've been looking around for a new touch since mine crashed 2 weeks ago (bloody f*cking iOS4), but if there's new ones coming out in a month, then I'll just hold off.

I did some google searches, but so far, it's all rumors from semi-reputable sources.

I'm wondering from those of you who have the Iphone 4 ... Is the dropped calls as big as everyone made it out to be or not ? I read some of you say you've had no real major problems ... are you using that "buffer" that apple came out with ?

Antenna issue is actually made worse in the US with AT&Ts horrible network that is due for an upgrade.

iPhones running in Canada seem to be operating just fine and lack this so called "death grip".

On another note...

WHERE CAN I FIND A DAMN FIDO iPHONE 4 IN STOCK?!?!

Arghhh....

Archived