The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

******* OFFICIAL IPHONE/IPOD TOUCH/IPOD/IPAD THREAD*******

Markus Alexander Cody

$11 Million dollar iPad 2

An iPad 2 worth five million pounds, or NZ$11m, is being sold by a Liverpool designer. The iPad 2 has sections of a Tyrannosaurus Rex's thigh bone shaved into the front frame.

The front frame is mostly constructed out of ammolite rock, more than 75 million years old and sourced from Canada.

The back plate is solid 24ct gold with the Apple logo encrusted with 12.5cts of I.F. - internally flawless - diamonds.

The 'home' button is also a single cut 8.5ct flawless diamond surrounded by 12 more diamonds.

The iPad 2 'Gold History Edition' was designed by Stuart Hughes. Only two units are to be made.

http://pcworld.co.nz...-the-11m-ipad-2

$11 Million dollar iPad 2

An iPad 2 worth five million pounds, or NZ$11m, is being sold by a Liverpool designer. The iPad 2 has sections of a Tyrannosaurus Rex's thigh bone shaved into the front frame.

The front frame is mostly constructed out of ammolite rock, more than 75 million years old and sourced from Canada.

The back plate is solid 24ct gold with the Apple logo encrusted with 12.5cts of I.F. - internally flawless - diamonds.

The 'home' button is also a single cut 8.5ct flawless diamond surrounded by 12 more diamonds.

The iPad 2 'Gold History Edition' was designed by Stuart Hughes. Only two units are to be made.

http://pcworld.co.nz...-the-11m-ipad-2

Holy crap. What's even the point of that? Haha.

I want it!

Although, I'd only get it if I was ballin' out of control. Even if I won the $50million LottoMax, there's no way in hell I'd spent $11million of it on that.

You can't even bring that out anywhere, lol. I wouldn't even feel safe with it at home.

Hey there

Okay so i got ITOUCH 4G for my bday and upgraded it to 4.3.1 . I want to downgrade it back to 4.2.1 but i didn't jailbreak it.

is it still possible to downgrade it? if so can someone PLEASE TELL ME HOW.

either that or i need a firmware update for my router dLINK 624 but i can't find the site. if someone can post it for me that would help me a lot

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded music from my parents computer, can I download it onto my own computer, and then buy music on top? If so, how, as I don't want to mess around and lose anything.

I want to know before I get more music, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anybody gotten any phantom appointments turning up in their iPhone/iPod touch calendars?

I apparently got a "Teachers Tournament" running two weeks long from May 2-13 programmed into my calendar without my knowledge. I'm not even a teacher and have nothing to do with the teaching profession.

I wonder if there's a virus going around for this sort of thing.

Has anybody gotten any phantom appointments turning up in their iPhone/iPod touch calendars?

I apparently got a "Teachers Tournament" running two weeks long from May 2-13 programmed into my calendar without my knowledge. I'm not even a teacher and have nothing to do with the teaching profession.

I wonder if there's a virus going around for this sort of thing.

Archived