The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

******* OFFICIAL IPHONE/IPOD TOUCH/IPOD/IPAD THREAD*******

Markus Alexander Cody

If you got a Mac, use iPhoto.

If not check the Photos tab in iTunes, or a sync option should pop up from Windows not iTunes when you plug your phone to your computer.

You could also get the Imageshack app, and upload them via that.

When I plug my phone in, there's no windows popup menu. And the photos tab in iTunes only syncs them from PC to phone, not the other way around.

When I plug my phone in, there's no windows popup menu. And the photos tab in iTunes only syncs them from PC to phone, not the other way around.

Hmmm...

That's weird. When I plug my iPhone to a PC, a window pops up and gives me options to sync my media to my PC.

Would you guys recommend getting an iphone and having it unlocked or buying one on a plan? I'm on an existing plan (Not a Smart phone) and want to buy a Smart phone.

Really not sure, I've been looking into iPhones, Blackberry's, etc but wanted to see what people here have to say.

Would you guys recommend getting an iphone and having it unlocked or buying one on a plan? I'm on an existing plan (Not a Smart phone) and want to buy a Smart phone.

Really not sure, I've been looking into iPhones, Blackberry's, etc but wanted to see what people here have to say.

Archived