The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CANUCKS TEAM STORE OUTLET

EB²

went today , they had Team Canada player T-shirts on Clarence for $10 . Mostly Brodeur , Thornton , Perry , Bergeron , 1 Seabrook . mostly XL and XXL

Mitchell jerseys half off for $130

Plain T-shirts for $10

Hoodies - $40 (original $80)

basically everything was half off . I thin they were giving away 2010 playoff towels with any purchase . I didn't buy anything so don't harass me on that if im wrong

• 2 weeks later...

The white skate jerseys at the outlet store are totally fake. I'm not even talking about the material, I'm talking about the order of the colours in the collars.

The same kind as at the outlet store (sans name and number), with the colours of the collar in the wrong order (black, red, yellow):

BURP134002.jpg

The skate jersey with the correct collar colour sequence (black, yellow, red):

VINTAGE-VANCOUVER-CANUCKS-1994-stanley-cup-16-LINDEN.jpg

You'd think with the Canucks, themselves, selling the jersey, there would be better quality control. Maybe they ordered a shipment of these jerseys from Asia off of Ebay.

The white skate jerseys at the outlet store are totally fake. I'm not even talking about the material, I'm talking about the order of the colours in the collars.

The same kind as at the outlet store (sans name and number), with the colours of the collar in the wrong order (black, red, yellow):

http://www.ajsportsworld.com/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/BURP134002.jpg

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/252484684/VINTAGE-VANCOUVER-CANUCKS-1994-stanley-cup-16-LINDEN.jpg

You'd think with the Canucks, themselves, selling the jersey, there would be better quality control. Maybe they ordered a shipment of these jerseys from Asia off of Ebay.

BURP134002.jpg

VINTAGE-VANCOUVER-CANUCKS-1994-stanley-cup-16-LINDEN.jpg

The Linden jersey is wrong.

You'd think you could be less of a fail, but sadly you'd be wrong.

The first picture (the fake one according to you) matches the picture I am about to post. It's a picture of Bure wearing the jersey so I'm assuming this is probably right.

bure510.jpg

Thanks for coming out though.

If you look at what ohlund2 posted, it's exactly it.

The collar for the replica white skate jersey is incorrect, but it isn't a "fake" jersey, just a RBK fail.

Take a look at the OTHER STORES in the city selling the white skate jerseys. I guess everyone, not just the Canucks Outlet, is selling "fake" jerseys by your standards then. It's not the Canucks' fault on this one, blame Reebok (who owns CCM.)

I also like how you compared the incorrect collars on a REAL jersey to correct collars on a fake.

Get your facts straight.

Just so you know, that Linden jersey you posted is "Totally Fake". An easy way to spot fakes are the collars. On fake jerseys they are often made of stretch elastic, as opposed to embroidered layers, also made of some mystery polyester and not Ultrafil or Air-knit. The ones at the outlet store are RBK/CCM replicas of the vintage jerseys, Air-knit, therefore they are real.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived