The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Vancouver Whitecaps Thread

Tenacious

Inexcusable second half but an exponentially more inexcusable phantom call in the first 5 minutes. There's your difference.

Everything went downhill after Jarju came in for Chiumiento. All the chemistry fizzled and we decided to give NY all the time they wanted on the ball... ugh.

At least Demerit finally had the first game where he showed that he truly was the leader of the team.

Inexcusable second half but an exponentially more inexcusable phantom call in the first 5 minutes. There's your difference.

Everything went downhill after Jarju came in for Chiumiento. All the chemistry fizzled and we decided to give NY all the time they wanted on the ball... ugh.

At least Demerit finally had the first game where he showed that he truly was the leader of the team.

The Hassli-Jarju pairing is terrible. They are simply too different. They looked like they don't like each other. They won't feed each other into space. No runs off the ball. It was embarrassing.

He's been playing like a great leader the past couple games. Don't know what you've been watching.

Jarju has been a huge disappointment, to me. He has spent more time on the bench than he has on the pitch... not what you want from one of your designated players. He and Hasseli have looked terribly out of sorts when playing together. I would rather see Long Tan out there than Jarju, at this stage.

towel.gif'Caps

Jarju has been a huge disappointment, to me. He has spent more time on the bench than he has on the pitch... not what you want from one of your designated players. He and Hasseli have looked terribly out of sorts when playing together. I would rather see Long Tan out there than Jarju, at this stage.

towel.gif'Caps

I rather see Omar Salgado

Will there ever be a game where we get FAIR officiating? It's actually getting ridiculous. Galaxy score 2 goals on the counter attack of 2 PKs that could have easily been given.

It's also funny how Donovan can get up from being "injured", go directly to Koffie, give him a nice shove and not even get a warning from the ref. Classy.

Will there ever be a game where we get FAIR officiating? It's actually getting ridiculous. Galaxy score 2 goals on the counter attack of 2 PKs that could have easily been given.

It's also funny how Donovan can get up from being "injured", go directly to Koffie, give him a nice shove and not even get a warning from the ref. Classy.

exactly Camilo has been robbed of a goal from last week and this week two p.k. huh.gif poor reffing and then theirs also soehn putting on jarju and tan always why not use Salagdo post-5758-1225601204.gif