The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official NHL 12 Thread.

BoKnowsHockey

As in through an offer sheet or your own RFAs? Cody Hodgson won the Calder with 60 points in 73 games in his final ELC year, and I signed him to a Mason Raymond deal. He actually only wanted 2M for 1 year, but I gave him 2.5M/yr for 2 years. It's not like last year's game, where an 81 overall player with a lot of potential will ask for 5M a season.

This might make me sound like a complete n00b but I just can't get used to the new control system, I think it's needlessly complicated, I play exhibition mode games with it, trying to learn it, so far to no avail but for dynasty mode I use NHL 94 controls!

The controls are like 5 years old...

It's not needlessly complicated, it's actually very simple. However you want your stick to go you use the right stick....slapping motion for a slap shot and wristing motion for a wristshot. The rest is pretty easy to remember.

When the controls first came out, I played the demo a lot and was already used to it by the time the game was out.

The controls are like 5 years old...

It's not needlessly complicated, it's actually very simple. However you want your stick to go you use the right stick....slapping motion for a slap shot and wristing motion for a wristshot. The rest is pretty easy to remember.

When the controls first came out, I played the demo a lot and was already used to it by the time the game was out.

Nice, 250Integra. I am stupid, am I?

Trading a goalie who is struggling in our market who has an albatross of a contract for a solid, stay-at-home defenceman and a better than solid 2-way, agitating forward while saving a million in cap space is stupid?

Sounds like sour grapes from the SCF to me.

towel.gif2e6c8lc.png

I've already got a reaction from you, Integra.

It's a video game, dude.

Perhaps I'll attach a winky emoticon to my sarcastic, rhetorical question next time. wink.gif

Sarcastic posts are sarcastic.

Edit: I entered the "winky" for you in my original "stupid" post.

towel.gif2e6c8lc.png

Archived