The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Official European Football (Soccer) Thread

lmfao Ligue 1 isn't the MLS its a top quality European league.

Angelito is from America where they are as tough as they come. Pretty tough to adjust to a new country if you can't even live in your own home.

Pretty hard to take a football discussion with you seriously TRR considering your lack of knowledge of leagues outside of England.

lmfao Ligue 1 isn't the MLS its a top quality European league.

Angelito is from America where they are as tough as they come. Pretty tough to adjust to a new country if you can't even live in your own home.

Pretty hard to take a football discussion with you seriously TRR considering your lack of knowledge of leagues outside of England.

If you don't see Ligue 1 is a far far inferior league to the epl you're cleary blind. That and you tend to blow up everything I say lol.

If you don't see Ligue 1 is a far far inferior league to the epl you're cleary blind. That and you tend to blow up everything I say lol.

Joining PSG does not show a lack of ambition. They are a gigantic club with goals outside of finish top 4 and go out in the round of 16 like Arsenal and City.

Does joining those clubs show a lack of ambition?

He's obviously a bit weak mentally and is willing to take the easy route out rather than stay and prove himself in England. I mean if he wants to go to a nothing league and tear it up that's fair but just sad to see him quit here. Won't mind him leaving but clear sign of lack of ambition.

k

And just to clear up because clearly you 2 can't comprehend simple english

...I never said the "fourth or fifth best professional soccer league in world is nothing". I said it's shiet in comparison to the epl and far less inferior competition/easier route out.

Lack of ambition is leaving England for league 1. Nothing against PSG, never said anything against them lol. If ADM leaves he's chickening out plain and simple. He fricken lost his spot to Young and didn't do crap to earn it back. Had no heart to even fight for it and floated around. Usually a star player leaving hurts but this is an exception if he decides to. Weak af.

Again, baffling where you 2 twist this up from. Worse than english papers but keep drinking that koolaid :lol:

And just to clear up because clearly you 2 can't comprehend simple english

...I never said the "fourth or fifth best professional soccer league in world is nothing". I said it's shiet in comparison to the epl and far less inferior competition/easier route out.

Lack of ambition is leaving England for league 1. Nothing against PSG, never said anything against them lol. If ADM leaves he's chickening out plain and simple. He fricken lost his spot to Young and didn't do crap to earn it back. Had no heart to even fight for it and floated around. Usually a star player leaving hurts but this is an exception if he decides to. Weak af.

Again, baffling where you 2 twist this up from. Worse than english papers but keep drinking that koolaid :lol:

LOL we aren't twisting anything hahaha

I mean if he wants to go to a nothing league and tear it up that's fair but just sad to see him quit here.

exact sentence.

i don't see an "in comparison to PL" here. gee wonder who's twisting?

aw bby trying to spin things instead of responding to question

how cute

Holy frack LOL. I'm not sure if you're being serious. Here let me break this up for you since you don't seem to see a difference:

"You literally said that leaving for PSG showed a lack of ambition"

does not =

"He's obviously a bit weak mentally and is willing to take the easy route out rather than stay and prove himself in England...Won't mind him leaving but clear sign of lack of ambition"

...holy shiet lol. I'll just leave it at that. Leaving england is his lack of ambition. Nothing to do with joining PSG. Leaving, taking the easier route, and to not face the same competition hahahaha