The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Signings

medium.png Pending RFA F David Perron has re-signed a 3-year, 8.55M contract extension with the Montreal Canadiens (2.85M per). The contract includes a modified NTC.

medium.png Pending RFA F Gilbert Brule has re-signed a 2-year, 4.7M contract extension with the Montreal Canadiens (2.35M per).

medium.png Pending RFA D Alexei Emelin has re-signed a 2-year, 4.2M contract extension with the Montreal Canadiens (2.1M per).

medium.png Pending RFA F Jamie McGinn has re-signed a 2-year, 5.5M contract extension with the Montreal Canadiens (2.75M per).

medium.png Pending RFA D Justin Braun has re-signed a 2-year, 3.5M contract extension with Montreal Canadiens (1.75M per).

medium.png Pending RFA F Aaron Palushaj has re-signed a 1-year, 2-way contract extension worth 1.1M. Aaron will be assigned to the Canadiens farm affiliate, the Hamilton Bulldogs.

Guest AriGold

I think that we shouldn't be able to trade UFA's rights at the end of the season. Just a suggestion, cause in Schneid's league (if we would have gotten to free agency) there wouldnt have been one because every player's rights were traded for. I still think RFAs should be fine, but UFAs should be limited. Just a thought, dont know what anyone else thinks.

Signings

medium.png Pending UFA D Willie Mitchell has re-signed a 2-year, 7M contract extension with the Los Angeles Kings (3.5M per year) with a full no-trade clause.

medium.png Pending UFA D Mike Weaver has re-signed a 2-year, 2.4M contract extension with the Los Angeles Kings (1.2M per year).

League File will be updated sometime tonight or tomorrow morning. As for the UFA/RFA re-signings, I'll leave it up for debate (I guess), with input from the agents, as well as a poll during the weekend.

Signings

small.png Pending RFA F John McCarthy has re-signed a 2-year, 2-way contract extension with the San Jose Sharks worth 1.7M (0.85M per year). John will be assigned to their minor league affiliate, the Worcester Sharks.

small.png Pending RFA D Matt Pelech has re-signed a 1-year, 2-way contract extension with the San Jose Sharks at 0.75M. Matt will be assigned to their minor league affiliate, the Worcester Sharks.

Archived