The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Will be simming once at 9 and once at 9:30.

For those who are asking about leniency about the cap floor, the answer is no. Each team has had enough time throughout the season to adjust for their cap, and just because you're a selling team, does not warrant you the ability to be at $20M salary. The salary rules (ceiling/floor) are there for a reason. Those who aren't compliant when the warnings are issued (24 hours for teams to readjust their cap figures), the team will either be penalized (through draft picks) or the trade to be reversed.

I felt that I've given teams enough time during the off-season to assess their cap situation and we are already 60 games into the regular season. That should be more than enough time, in my opinion, to be able to work around your cap. Again, I've been having contract PMs and requests for clauses to be lifted - please have their directed to the appropriate player agents.

Thanks for the continued support, and I'll look to update the league file by 8:30PM tonight (~20 mins).

Cause he knows he has to win now. He's stated overtime that he has to let one go as JVR will be making close to 4 mill next season.

JVR and Grabs hasn't exactly been producing as he likes, and he likes the production by Antropov along with Little's good contract.

He has constantly stated his window to win is small because after this season, cap is going to be an issue

Archived