The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Will begin fielding offers for free agents starting tomorrow. If you have previously PMed me offers or something of that sort, please bump the PM.

Also, please be realistic. Just because "a free agent at a bargain rate" would help your team doesn't mean that they will sign automatically. Many factors will be in play when it comes to free agent signings, including location, travel time, salary figures, terms, playing environment, past history, etc.

Since I'll also be acting as the player's representative, I'll be getting fairest rate and market price for that particular player's services.

Will begin fielding offers for free agents starting tomorrow. If you have previously PMed me offers or something of that sort, please bump the PM.

Also, please be realistic. Just because "a free agent at a bargain rate" would help your team doesn't mean that they will sign automatically. Many factors will be in play when it comes to free agent signings, including location, travel time, salary figures, terms, playing environment, past history, etc.

Since I'll also be acting as the player's representative, I'll be getting fairest rate and market price for that particular player's services.

Just a heads up to everyone, don't make a deal with PIT's GM Zach Parise, he'll make an offer, you'll accept it and then he'll continue a bidding war for the pieces in the deal, then to get out of it he'll make a sob story and he can then continue to trade the player to a different team. That is all.

Guest AriGold

Interesting trade. Boston gets a sniper that they need and Jackets get a Playmaker that they need, as well as other good parts to build with.

Guest AriGold

I didn't actually look at the their pages on the site, I'm just using some knowledge I have on the players assuming that Carter would have a good shooting attribute whereas Krejci would have a better passing attribute.

Archived