The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cdc Virtual Hockey League

Krazz

Guest AriGold

Tomas Greiss top end goalie prospect with a 75 potential is OTB. Looking for 4th line Center with faceoff skill and pick.

Anybody needing goalie depth please let me know !

Guest AriGold

No. On that note, all teams must be cap compliant by the start of the season or I will readjust their top players' cap hits to fit them within the restrictions. Since I've set a hard cap on the simulator, I won't be able to sim any games until a team is cap compliant.

This also means necessary fines/punishments will be handed out as I can easily see who is not compliant.

Just a heads up to everyone, don't make a deal with PIT's GM Zach Parise, he'll make an offer, you'll accept it and then he'll continue a bidding war for the pieces in the deal, then to get out of it he'll make a sob story and he can then continue to trade the player to a different team. That is all.

Just a heads up to everyone, don't make a deal with PIT's GM Zach Parise, he'll make an offer, you'll accept it and then he'll continue a bidding war for the pieces in the deal, then to get out of it he'll make a sob story and he can then continue to trade the player to a different team. That is all.

Uploading Your Lines 101

So you've familiarized yourself with the SimonT Hockey Simulator Client and the season is under way. One of the first things you'll be needing to do is know how to upload your lines to the CDCVHL home page so the Commissioner will receive them and play your most recent lines in the upcoming games.

First thing you have to do is to load up your client with the downloaded CVHL League File. After that is done, navigate to your team (we'll be using the Sabres as an example, since they have their lines uploaded already - however, these will just be auto-rosters/lines for the time being) and hit the Roster option:

Gxw2Ep.png

...and make it so that your Pro Roster is filled with the appropriate numbers. Any extra players you have can be sent to the farm (whether scratched or not will be up to you):

aFWMO2.png

The rosters aren't "Complete"!

Make sure your rosters are "Complete" (fit within the roster brackets) and I'll auto-roster for you!

Gxw2Ep.png

Next thing you want to do is go back and hit the Lines button below that and fill out all the appropriate positions. All you need to do is left-click the name on the left-hand side once and click the position you want them to play in. Make sure to fill in all the areas, or I'll auto-lines for you (not necessarily best-lines)!

8gIRiE.png

DVgzXW.png

Next thing you want to do is hit the "Save to File" button. This will save your roster changes and any other team change that may apply. You should receive a ".shl" file for your efforts.

JDQHwT.png

ikSSzn.png

After that, head to the CDCVHL website and navigate to your team. On the navigation bar, you should see the "Upload Lines" option in between "Transactions" and "League"

DDFFnX.png

Upload the appropriate .shl file and you're good to go!

GrzKvG.png

Can't believe I forgot to add this:

In the "Rosters" and "Lines" portions, you can see the following options:

iEcTFH.png

Yfskzg.png

The "Copy All Rosters" option allows you to "copy" the rosters you have on that particular day to the rest of the simulation days so you don't have to manually do it for every single day.

The "Copy All Lines" option works the same way. This way, you only need to make minimal adjustments throughout the sim days.

THE "COPY ALL" FUNCTION WORKS UP TO 10 SIMULATION GAMES

Also, when the window "Roster is Incomplete. Why?" button pops up"

mpLnql.png

or the "Lines are Incomplete. Why?" comes up:

gM9LEq.png

Press the button! It'll show you what's going on

trBMX0.png

And you can make the appropriate changes.

I think that should be it. Veteran GMs, let me (and the newer GMs) know if I'm missing anything! smile.gif

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Since there may be questions from the newer/veteran GMs, I'll hold off on simulation in the morning and make them both evening simulations.

Pre-Season Sim Day 1: 5:00PM PST Monday, November 14

Pre-Season Sim Day 2: 10:00PM PST Monday, November 14

PLEASE REMEMBER: Stats will not be provided - only the final score of the teams. Happy line-matching!

Archived