The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Parks and Recreation!

The Mircrowave

It's one of the few "Network" shows I still watch, along with The Office and 30 Rock.

Nick Offerman is great, and the rest of the cast has been rounded out really well. Season 1 wasn't as good when the focus was on Leslie and Ann 80% of the time. It was a great move to split the focus between the whole cast more. The addition of Adam Scott is good too, even though it killed one of my all time favorite shows, Party Down, which couldn't go on without him.

It's one of the few "Network" shows I still watch, along with The Office and 30 Rock.

Nick Offerman is great, and the rest of the cast has been rounded out really well. Season 1 wasn't as good when the focus was on Leslie and Ann 80% of the time. It was a great move to split the focus between the whole cast more. The addition of Adam Scott is good too, even though it killed one of my all time favorite shows, Party Down, which couldn't go on without him.

S.Mouse is the best character on the show! Chris Lilley really is a genius. Have you see Summer Heights High? Not a lot of people think Angry Boys is better, but I disagree.

Parks and Recreation started off slow, but it's picked up since the late start in January. Anybody up for a turf and turf?! Haha

• 1 month later...

Archived