The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Amazing Race 20 - Starts February 19

chris2005

Amazing Race is entering it's 20th season, this Sunday, February 19th.

Here is a link to the cast: http://www.cbs.com/s...zing_race/cast/

I'm a huge Big Brother fan and I know it was talked about a lot on this forum, so I'm cheering for Brendon and Rachel!

brendon_rachel_13.jpg

I can't wait for Sunday to come!

After looking at the cast, who do you think will be strong competitors? Will you be watching this season?

Just saw the first episode. Not too bad, fast paced, exciting, good scenery especially during the sky dive.

The only Asians in the Race were the first to go. The Japanese sisters made the critcal mistake of missing the pitstop even though they were only meters away. Actually in was pretty pathetic that they did not see Phil when all they needed to do look was straight ahead. Perhap they needed glasses.

• 2 weeks later...

Could someone clear up something for me regarding today's episode? How did the two guys who finish first do with the last task which was either washing a statute or eating those pastromy? I did not see them do the task at all, yet they placed first. What happened?

Could someone clear up something for me regarding today's episode? How did the two guys who finish first do with the last task which was either washing a statute or eating those pastromy? I did not see them do the task at all, yet they placed first. What happened?

Archived