The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

David Booth, the playoff hero..?

Booth has been decent but really he isn't being productive enough to be earning 4.2 mil. If he does perform in the playoffs than it'll be worth it but for now we'll see how it goes. But he is playing well though at least to justify something. Just imagine if canucks went after Erik Cole last years off season! Look at the season he has had with the Habs!. He would've scored 40 goals this season with Kesler. And he's making $4.5 mill just $300,000 more than Booth. Basically what Erik Cole has done for the Habs this year is what I expected from Booth. We'll see how Booth does in the playoffs if he's worth that kind of money.

I think it'll be Lapierre and Higgins again personally, BUT, you never know what playing in his first Play-off game, at the Rog with the level of noise from the fans and the towels waiving will do for Booth, it could get him so pumped and motivated, add in the other guys talking about last years Play-off run and we could have our next Play-off hero

Granted,Booth has potential upside but the 'spare parts' Gillis traded to get Booth is doing fine in Florida and I sure miss the 30 goals 'spare parts' potted for us two years ago.

106 points in 155 GP as a Canuck.

Leading scorer in the NHL playoffs for the CANUCKS but two seasons ago:

http://canucks.nhl.c...season=20092010

Love Booth but 'spare parts' also went to the net and had no fear and was this fan's favourite Canuck.

'Spare parts' is a Canucks 'playoff hero'.

Booth is an unknown playoff quantity.I wish him well.We will need him.

Archived