The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jersey Name Stitching

Comrade

Guest The Brown Burrows

Yeah that's pretty much what I was worried about, the last thing I'd want is to have a fake looking jersey... too many fake jerseys out there nowadays.

I got a little spooked when I saw that my jersey has the words "reebok" instead of the logo on the back above the players name, and it also says "Reebok" on the little licensing plate. But after some research I do believe mine is a real 2011-2012 replica or premier, whatever the difference is. It's the same one as the one posted /topic/306280-real-or-fake/">here. The blue on my jersey seems to be a bit darker than his, but I think that's just due to the lighting.

My folks got the jersey for me as during the SCF last year as a gift, not sure where they bought it from but I'm definitely going to double check with them just to be sure.

And I know what you're all thinking... but I've been a long time Canucks fan but just never bothered getting a jersey. But after the Burrows OT winner in g7 I just had to get one.

DON'T JUDGE ME. :blink:

PCC orders their letters and numbers from the same companies that manufacture the jerseys... it's why my Scott Nidermayer Devils jersey took so long since I placed the order in the middle of the preseason (bad idea).

Excellent work by the way.

Archived