The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo Will Always Be My Favourite!

NV33

Luongo is a great goalie, will a tendancy to choke. I dislike him and his tendancy to choke combined with his ego and salary.

Schnieds will immediately say that was my fault on a goal or a game, Luongo will throw his team-mates under the bus. It seems the fans will do the same.

I felt that at the beginning of this year to TBH. But now I disagree. I think we can easily trump every team in the West except Nashville. Nashville + Eastern teams (NYR, Boston, Phi and Pit) they scare.

San Jose and LA were also cup contenders at the years start and now look at em. 1 of the 2 will most likely miss the post season

One part of me wants the Canucks to move Luongo so that these idiots a.k.a. Luongo Bashers, see what it's like having a bad goalie.

But on the other hand, I know that they will just stop following hockey altogether and go back to watching Desperate Housewives.

It's funny talking to any other knowledgeable NHL fan. They would all love to have Lou, yet we have the turds here in Vancouver who look for ways to ridicule him.

Archived