The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Danny In And Raymond Out

5nothincanucksohno

2nd line is struggling big time and the other three lines are playing really well. Seems to me that if Danny is able to come back for the playoffs, he should slide in to Raymond's spot. He would really add a boost to that line. All four lines would have a little bit of everything...much better for playoff hockey.

NOTE: 2nd line was on the ice for all three even strength goals.

2nd line is struggling big time and the other three lines are playing really well. Seems to me that if Danny is able to come back for the playoffs, he should slide in to Raymond's spot. He would really add a boost to that line. All four lines would have a little bit of everything...much better for playoff hockey.

I'd put Daniel back on the 2nd line, especially if the 1st line keeps dominating as they have been for the last week.

Burrows - Henrik - Lapierre

Daniel - Kesler - Booth

Higgins - Pahlsson - Hansen

______ - Malhotra - ______

Put whoever isn't sucking at the thime on Manny's wings.

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Salo

Rome - Tanev

Archived