The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Great Pitb Article Regarding "the Trade"

Captain Aerosex

Your comments are simply flatulent. You got all pissed because someone disagreed with you and while still agreeing with you in generral about Hodgsons deficiencies in playing hockey you get your panties in a twitter and in bright bold colors and underlining you answer my post. If you are such a caring well mannered individual why all the the big bolded, bright colors and the trite, sarcastic quips at the end of all your insignificant posts.

Then you have the nads to suggest that I am condescending. Give me a break you hypocrite, there is nothing wrong with my comprehensions skills. Your vanity is just a simple mirrored immage of your character as a person. You try to flaunt the knowledge you think you ultimately possess. You wanted to show the gallery here on CDC that you think you know all there is to know about hockey and how to assess the talents and liabilities of hockey players. You have not substantiated anything you have written. I will however submit to the fact that you may have "googled" it like some wannabee showoffs do on occassion to prove their ineffectual point.

Until you can convince me your expertise in this matter far exceeds the knowledge of the commoners that frequent these here hockey haunts, I will continue to recognize you as just a mere Joe Schmuk like all of us who simply has an opinion in these threads.

Do you get my drift because I don't think I can get much clearer than that Mr. Millerdraft.

I think people mistaken it because in the end it WAS Hodgson for Kassian, and I do agree, if Mike Gillis told the GM world that he was currently taking offers for Hodgson, he would have gotten a lot of offers, not sure if it was good, but It looks like Gillis and the Staff was after Kassian no matter what. Which is fine. One part of the trade I wish might have changed was M.A.G. I personally wouldn't care if instead of him, we got Robyn Regher or a Jordan Leopold. He wanted youth, but MAG might not ever make it in the NHL as a regular. So yea.

I think people mistaken it because in the end it WAS Hodgson for Kassian, and I do agree, if Mike Gillis told the GM world that he was currently taking offers for Hodgson, he would have gotten a lot of offers, not sure if it was good, but It looks like Gillis and the Staff was after Kassian no matter what. Which is fine. One part of the trade I wish might have changed was M.A.G. I personally wouldn't care if instead of him, we got Robyn Regher or a Jordan Leopold. He wanted youth, but MAG might not ever make it in the NHL as a regular. So yea.

I'm going to ignore all the direct insults (let's just call it even and try to have an actual discussion from here on out, okay?) and ask you what it is that you would need to see in order to believe that Cody Hodgson (or an other pure offensive player for that matter) was playing what is commonly referred to as "soft & sheltered minutes"?

Archived