The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Luongo Or Scheider In Game 3?

The Magician

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The bottom line is this team needs to win and the team is playing like sh!t in front of Lou. Has he been awful? No, hes been decent, but he has also been outplayed by Quick. When you watch Quick play, he looks like Schneider in net. You have to start Schneids in game 3 to switch it up and try to spark this squad.

EDIT: After watching this team all year, it seems they simply play better in front of #35. Which is something we desperately need righht now

Schneider. Not because Luongo played bad, but because this team needs a spark. They need something new. If Daniel comes back, then maybe we can get that spark as well.

They need something to get them going. Then again, they've been playing like this the entire year.

Sorry !!! Luongo was terrible on last 2 goals...can;t play on yur belly Lou...hold your form. Anyone who thinks he kept us in it is on drugs...he had no idea where puck was on last goal...rule #1 is seal the bottom of the net...he just lay there...like a dead herring on ice ! 2nd goal he did not seal the net...looking for nickles...no composure !!

Lou was pathetic on breakaway goal also...beat like a rented mule !!

He made some good saves but was 23 of 27...Quick was 46 of 48....outplayed again Lou.

Schneids may give us a chance...would bet my house Lou does not play in game #3. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go eat a c***original op your a moron for thinking this is luongoa fault hes the only player on this team whobhas given us a chance to win everyone else is pathetic no determination whatsoever I already said we wouldbloae in6 this coming from the biggest die hard cancuks fan in the world but its true this team is a joke I still strongly believe keith should still be suspended untill Daniel gets back the refs are worst than ever ban me for good temelpton peck you cigarette

Sorry !!! Luongo was terrible on last 2 goals...can;t play on yur belly Lou...hold your form. Anyone who thinks he kept us in it is on drugs...he had no idea where puck was on last goal...rule #1 is seal the bottom of the net...he just lay there...like a dead herring on ice ! 2nd goal he did not seal the net...looking for nickles...no composure !!

Lou was pathetic on breakaway goal also...beat like a rented mule !!

He made some good saves but was 23 of 27...Quick was 46 of 48....outplayed again Lou.

Schneids may give us a chance...would bet my house Lou does not play in game #3. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luongo has been our best player so far, but this team needs a changeup.

Either put Kesler up on Henrik's line with Booth and load up offensively, draw Alberts into the lineup or start Schneider. Schneider starting makes everyone play better so if that's what it takes, do it.

I'd love to see this though:

Booth - Henrik - Kesler

Higgins - Lapierre - Burrows

Hansen - Pahlsson - Raymond

Kassian - Malhotra - Weise

Bieksa - Hamhuis

Edler - Salo

Tanev - Ballard

Schneider

Luongo

I'm a Schneider supporter, and would rather the team keep him than Luongo this offseasn.

With that said, you have to start Lou. He's been pretty good, and you don't want to change the one constant and risk Cory having a bad game.

If we lose next game, I think you pull the CS card for Game 4 and hope like hell.

Luongo is the only Canuck who has earned his playing time. However, the team always seems to tighten up in front of Schneids and for that sake, and a win, I think putting Schneids in is best. Either win/loss I'd go back to Lu in game 4, guy doesn't deserve to sit.

Archived